Who doesn’t love Pintrest! Check out these fabulous reasons why a good pair of jeans has to be my favorite article of clothing. You can dress it up, or dress it down…you can never go wrong with jeans if you ask me.
Jeans, Jeans, and more Jeans
Creamy Garlic Pasta with Shrimp & Vegetables
Toss a garlicky, Middle Eastern-inspired yogurt sauce with pasta, shrimp, asparagus, peas and red bell pepper for a fresh, satisfying summer meal. To see more delicious and healthy recipes click here → http://www.eatingwell.com
- 6 ounces whole-wheat spaghetti
- 12 ounces peeled and deveined raw shrimp (see Note), cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 1 large red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 cup fresh or frozen peas
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 1/4 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 1/2 cups nonfat or low-fat plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add spaghetti and cook 2 minutes less than package directions. Add shrimp, asparagus, bell pepper and peas and cook until the pasta is tender and the shrimp are cooked, 2 to 4 minutes more. Drain well.
- Mash garlic and salt in a large bowl until a paste forms. Whisk in yogurt, parsley, lemon juice, oil and pepper. Add the pasta mixture and toss to coat. Serve sprinkled with pine nuts (if using).